One of the largest speciality retailers of domestic and commercial products in AU & NZ, they are regarded as the experts within their space.
About the company:
One of the largest speciality retailers of domestic and commercial products in Australia & New Zealand, they are regarded as the experts within their space and sell to consumers across all price points. With over 180+ stores over the company and franchise network across Australia & New Zealand and employing close to 500 permanent employees, this company continues to lead the market through continuous innovation and good old-fashioned hard work!
About the role:
You will be reporting into the Head of Service & Repair based in Australia and will have full autonomy to manage the NZ Service & Repair workshop and the team members within it. The overall objective of this role is to manage the retail store's repair returns, third party repairs, spare parts, and the day to day operations of the countries service and repair functions.
- Coordinate with service team members to ensure customers repairs are completed within service agreed turnaround times and costs are minimized
- Review performance data to measure productivity and KPI achievement of team members
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Service & Repair network
- Interact with customers and team members if issues arise that need escalation and work with all groups to ensure service and repair needs are met
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence here in NZ
- Very strong and proven technical repairs knowledge
- Ideally, holder of an Electrician Licence or something similar
- You have a customer-centric focus in every aspect of your job, including the ability to work directly with key customers in a technical capacity
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and think strategically and tactically
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with technical peers and customer technical contacts
- A competitive base salary & company benefits
- Fantastic company culture that supports diversity
- Flexible working hours & company-paid parental leave
- Respectful, Collaborative & Supportive culture