Opportunity to develop a successful store in Moorabbin DFO - drive sales while fostering an energetic team environment. Future development on offer!
- An icon in their field
- Outlet location - Moorabbin DFO
- $55k base + super + benefits
A well-established company with over 80 years of experience in the premium retail space. They have cemented their place in the market, competing with luxury brands due to their exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
As a competent Assistant Manager, you will drive your team in a friendly but fast-paced, high stock operations environment. Manage the commercial performance of the store while integrating your hands-on knowledge to reach & increase profits.
- Develop staff to provide a high level of customer service
- Maintain staff performance through consistent coaching
- Process high volumes of deliveries coming through from concept stores
- Organising training for staff & roster management
- Personally exceed KPI benchmarks for your team to follow
- Previous experience managing a volume stock store
- Ideal, however not necessary experience with premium products
- Energetic, motivated & enthusiastic personality
- Hands-on people manager with immaculate presentation
- Financial knowledge of budgeting, rosters & wages
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Lucy on 03 9666 1502 for a confidential discussion.