A billion-dollar-plus global company - its success stems from its employees, high-quality & varied product. Senior Assistant Managers who love volume!
- An international brand with career progression opportunities
- Casual footwear & apparel for the trendsetter men, women & children
- $48-50k + Super + Commission
This brand is built on the energy, talent, and passion of its people and you will be joining a team that represents these values in everything that they do - add some amazing destination stores into the mix, and you have a recipe for success! With new store footprints contributing to high energy, customer-centric in-store environment, this exciting and fun retailer is rapidly growing both its store numbers and its popularity.
An opportunity now exists for a high energy, retail passionate Assistant Store Manager. Reporting directly to the Store Manager, you will be responsible for a team of 15-20 staff members - so the ability to inspire, mentor and coach & develop a high performing team is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining & improving the success of the store
- Recruiting, training & developing staff
- Motivating your team by leading by example and being a confident salesperson
- Driving sales to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Promoting the brand to achieve great customer relationships
- Leading the team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Maintain effective corporate office business partner relationships
- Overseeing reports, stock management, and competitor awareness
- Up to $48-50k + Super + Commission
- On-site training
- Career progression
- Work ina fun, vibrant store