Busy, fast paced & high volume - launching over 10,000 new designs per year. Seeking a Stockroom Manager with exposure to Ecommerce & a business mind.
- Work for a globally recognised fashion brand
- Continued growth within logistics or big-box retail management
- The fast-paced setting, learn while you earn
An iconic clothing brand, the company has stamped its mark on the fashion landscape. Blending together a unique shopping experience with affordable-stylish clothing the brand aims to be at the forefront of its target market. Fast-moving with quick turnaround times on range and product, this stylish brand has revolutionized the fashion industry.
This role is critical to their growing business - the role of 'Operations Supervisor' is based in-store and will coordinate the day to day running of the Online/Ecommerce orders being processed across NZ. You will have experience in stock control, dispatch & general warehouse processes. The ability to pick and pack orders and receive dispatch goods inline with their already established stockroom processes will be key.
You will have:
- A hands-on approach - exposure to working with E-commerce in another retail business
- Be methodical and solutions-driven
- Have the ability to motivate a team of 10+
- A proven record in stock control & stock management
- Excellent computer and reporting skills
- A strong focus on efficiency and OH&S procedures
Motivate the productivity of your team of 15-20+ as you play an active part in taking the retail operation to a new level! To apply online, please click on the appropriate link provided.