Stunning country pub with an excellent beer garden, public bar and bistro. Suited to a Bar Manager or Assistant Manager stepping up
- Very front of house and customer service focused role
- Independent Ownership with excellent benefits
- Work for one of NSW most highly rated regional pubs
If you're at the point in your hospitality career were you don't know what you're next move is or you're thinking 'how can I top what I'm currently doing?' then this may be the role you've been waiting for!
About the opportunity
We're looking for a strong Bar Manager, Assistant Venue Manager or Restaurant Manager ready to reach the next level and be at the helm of a high performing country pub thats rich in character and increible food and beverage outlets
The venue will be a magnet for drawing in crowds all year round, whether its hosting large scale events or pleasing the walk in guests who want a drink in the beer garden.
Collaborating with the Executive Chef and General Manager, you'll have the chance to assist create and play with menus than complement the food and beverage vision using locally sourced produce.
The successful candidate will be working for a dominant venue in regional NSW, just a 3 hour drive from Sydney.
In this role you will be supported by an advanced executive team that will help you in all areas, including shift management, human resources, and financial management.
The ideal candidate
- Experience as a Assistant Manager, Bar Manager, or Restaurant Manager for a hospitality concept is essential
- A track record of managing performance, improving potential and effectively leading teams
- A leader who is all things customer service - passionate about nailing great service from a owner perspective, building rapport with guests, and generating more returning customers
- Hunger to learn and curious to expand on knowledge - food trends, beer knowledge, creating wine lists, kitchen and beverage production
- Well presented, positive energy, can do attitude - we only want to speak with hands on, team players
What you'll get in return
- Competitive + super + incentives
- Generous discounts, annual appraisals, recognition and reward
- Relocation assistance
- Temporary accomodation
- Working closely with a General Manager who will motivate and help you on your pathway to development
How to Apply
Attach Resume and Click APPLY