Are you looking for a fresh start with a solid understanding of F&B? Hit Apply Now!
- $50-55k per annum
- Manage the day to day operation of a bustling CBD hotspot
- Personality and people skills required!
In this position, you will be responsible for managing the common area of a multi-outlet venue. A popular hotspot for corporate lunches and dinners, the responsibilities will include:
- Hosting guests and incoming diners including reservations
- Health & Safety of all the dining customers, the 16 restaurant operators and their staff
- Leading, developing & motivating your team
- Recruitment, training & rosters
- Day to day maintancement including liaising with the Building Manager and contractors
- Marketing of new initiatives and ideas
- A sound understanding of F&B with service excellence
- Previous experience in a similar position (ideally 2 years)
- Infectious and outgoing attitude
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Managers Cert + LCQ is a must!
- Auckland CBD location - right on the bus/train route
- Sunday/Monday off
- Afternoon/Evening shifts
- $50-$55k per annum