We are looking for Venue Managers and Restaurant Managers at the top of their game, ready to partner with one of Australia's most progressive groups!
- Competitive + super + incentives
- Be part of a hospitality project in the heart of Sydney
- We're looking for a leader who has worked for some of Sydney's best venues
If you're at the point in your hospitality career were you don't know what you're next move is or you're thinking 'how can I top what I'm currently doing?' then this may be the illusive role you've been waiting for!
About the opportunity
We're looking for a Manager at the top of their game, ready to reach the next level and be at the helm of a high performing venue, that's found the balance between creating a relaxed and loose atmosphere and providing a knockout casual dining menu.
The venue will be a magnet for drawing in crowds all year round, whether its long Sydney summer or maintaining s steady winter evening season.
Collaborating with the Area Manager, you'll have the chance to mark your stamp at a venue that welcomes positive change in its service style if it means giving the best level of guest experience possible.
The successful candidate will be working for a dominant hospitality force, supported by an Area Manager on the ground and a support office that will give you all the tools execute tasks effectively across HR, local area marketing, OH&S, and P&L management.
The ideal candidate
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Venue Manager or General Manager in one of Melbourne's high performing venues
- Great commercial acumen, exceptional people management skills, connected with local marketing
- Suited to a leader who considers themselves as fairly low maintenance
- A track record of managing performance, improving potential and effectively leading teams
- A leader who is all things customer service - passionate about nailing great service from a brand perspective, building rapport with guests, and generating more returning customers
- Hunger to learn and curious to expand on knowledge - food trends, beer knowledge, kitchen and beverage production
- Well presented, positive energy, can do attitude - we only want to speak with hands on, team players
- Second to none communication skills - ability to communicate from top to bottom, confident presenting business cases and reports to Directors
What you'll get in return
- Competitive + super + bonuses + other incentives
- Opportunity to mark your stamp and put the venue on the 'go-to' map
- Career map - you will be fortunate enough to align with a healthy organisation that could open up several different doors for your next move pending on your performance
- Working closely with the executive team you won't find yourself jumping through hoops to get the job done, infact, the role is quite autonomous
- Wealth of remote support and leadership assistance at the click of a button
How to Apply
Attach Resume and Click APPLY
*Applicants with Permanent Residency will ONLY be considered for this role