Producing premium hand crafted wines and situated on a stunning vineyard, our client is an award-winning venue that is thriving all year round!
- Award winning venue
- Food & wine knowledge required
- Generous salary for the right individual!
Producing premium hand crafted wines and situated on a stunning vineyard, our client is an award-winning venue that is thriving all year round. Dealing with top quality and seasonal ingredients daily to produce fresh and innovative cuisine, we are on the hunt for a restaurant manager with a service mentality to step right into this position!
In this position, you will be responsible for supporting and mentoring the FOH staff to ensure top quality service is delivered on all occasions. You will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing the venue operation leading a team of 15
- Full financial accountability including food & labour costs
- Leading, training and developing your team
- Recruiting and training staff to provide good service to customers, and handle customer complaints
- Delivering superior guest services ensuring total satisfaction
- Previous bistro or high end venue management experience
- High standard of service & professionalism
- Impressive leadership qualities
- Excellent communicator and great command of the English language