This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun team with a great culture and enjoyable working environment - Immediate Start - 3-6 months
- 3-6 months - ASX listed business -
- 1 min from major station near bars, restaurants, cafes
- Excellent reputation and culture - Working Holiday Visas also accepted
The company: Your new employer is a popular provider of services Australia wide and offer a fantastic working environment with great perks as part of the team. This is very close to transport and they are constantly looking of ways to improve the working lives of their growing team.
The role: This is a brand new opportunity for a driven Accounts Payable Officer to join a large team ad and work in a fun and vibrant team. Although this is a contract role initially, this role has the potential to develop into a permanent role in a company that rewards their staff with internal development throughout their divisions continually.
- AP related duties including processing supplier invoices, employee related expense claims, and third party payments
- Respond to supplier account queries and resolve any invoice discrepancies
- Deliver a high standard of customer service to customers at all times
- Manage payment of suppliers as per payment terms and prepare electronic funds transfer
- Produce monthly AP reconciliation report and ensure this reconciles to supplier statements
- Vendor Management
- 1-3 years + years Accounts Payable experience required
- Intermediate Excel Skills - v-lookups, Pivot Tables
- Ideally you will have had exposure to large ERPS - preferably SAP
- You must be immediately available
- Exceptional communication skills with a passion for customer service.
- A positive, self-motivated attitude
To apply please follow the links below or any additional questions please contact Ben Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org