I am seeking an Assistant Accountant - Stable permanent - Up to $65,000 + super - Amazing offices and views in Sydney's CBD
- Up to $75,000 + Super
- City location - Close to Transport
- Exciting Growth and career opportunities
A highly successful outfit have a current opening for an Assistant Accountant. Their finance team has continued to evolve along with business turn over, and they have great offices with fantastic scenery and views, also close to shops/bars/cafes.
They are looking for a solid communicator who can liaise confidently with stakeholders at all levels, who can think outside the box and be able to problem solve proactively and efficiently.
The role will report into the finance manager and will suit a part qualified CA/CPA Assistant Accountant with at least 2 years experience in the following duties:
- Timely and accurate processing of financial transactions
- general ledger journals
- Cash and bank entries and raising of sales invoices
- Control over Fixed Asset Register, including accounting transaction recording relating to movements and depreciation
- Ensure compliance with relevant GST requirements
- Responsible for the reconciliation of allocated General Ledger accounts to supporting schedules in-line with the reconciliations procedures.
- Ensure that the integrity of Vendor master data is maintained so that financial and reporting information is timely and accurate with detailed descriptions.
- Adequate files and work papers for audit purposes, in keeping with legislative requirements and procedures
- Payroll Tax
- Project work and process improvements
- Ad hoc Accounts Payable and Receivable tasks
- CA/CPA part qualified or ready to start these quals
- At least 2 year experience in the accounting duties above
- Practical knowledge of the requirements of the GST legislation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) that facilitate effective and professional
- Analytical skills including the ability to assess problems and propose solutions and then develop the framework to implement them.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excel Pivot/V-Look up skills
- Advanced System and Microsoft Office skills
- Be able to work autonomously
If you are confident you have the experience outlined above and are keen on this great opportunity please apply through the link below or any other queries please contact Ben Shapiro at email@example.com