Opportunity for a Test Lead to bring their expertise to an established Kiwi Company and help champion good test practices.
- Work for one of New Zealand's Premier Award Winning Brands
- Ability to grow and champion good practices in a flexible environment
- North shore location, offices overlooking the beachfront.
This an exciting opportunity to bring your experience and build a testing centre of excellence. You will take ownership of the testing area and lead the performance of technology testing practices and activities company-wide. This will be alongside hands-on testing where you will personally participate in the execution of testing activities. You will also be liaising and managing the relationship with third-part testing services, ensuring that they are meeting testing standards and creating documentation to ensure consistency for the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Participating in testing activities and practices
- Establishing a testing centre of excellence from greenfields
- Liaising with a testing partner to ensure consistency, documentation and flawless integration with BAU.
- Providing testing strategies, policies, test plans, testing outputs, test performance reporting and test issue identification and resolution.
- Engaging third-party vendors to carry out testing services.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Around 5 years’ experience as an Automation Test Lead or in a similar role.
- Experience building Testing processes and policies
- Experience managing testing vendors or experience working for a testing vendor.
- Experience managing and influencing stakeholders
- Ability to present technical presentations to board level stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Experience using Tosca as a tool is a bonus.
- Flexibility around remote working
- Significant staff discounts on client product.
- Modern open-plan office located overlooking the beachfront.
- Great culture, flexible working and team environment.
Don’t be one of those people who read an advert about a fantastic opportunity and never actually apply, only to hear somebody later you know bragging about how great their new job is! They applied, so don’t miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we’ll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually, and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Reference Number: TH-3173304