Full time position with the opportunity for working Mum's to work school hours if needed / Competitive salary plus annual bonuses
- Autonomous work culture with the right level of support when required
- Competitive salary plus bonuses on offer for the right candidate
- Work school hours – with the opportunity to work additional hours from home (Flexible arrangements to suit working Mum's!)
Our client is a boutique, rapidly growing, proactive public practice accounting firm located in the Norwest area of Sydney, NSW. They are committed to building long-lasting relationships with their customers by providing them with friendly superior services in a timely manner. Our client is very passionate about upholding the highest of standards across every facet of their organisation. A company that is honest and makes a difference in people’s lives, every day.
About the Role
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant who has exceptional organisational skills, is a quick learner, possesses a positive attitude, pays attention to detail, have high analytical and numeric abilities and has a high-quality work ethic. Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills are essential, together with excellent communication skills and a strong customer service aptitude. The ideal candidate will have previous receptionist or administration experience gained in a financial or professional services organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answer phone calls, taking messages and directing calls to appropriate person
- Greet clients and provide necessary hospitality to clients and Principal
- Manage incoming correspondence and communicating with clients on various matters
- Manage client’s ATO accounts and payment arrangements and communicate with clients
- Communicate with the Tax Office on various matters on behalf of clients and practice
- Provide support to a team of accountants when needed
- Manage social media for the Practice, and work on frontline business applications like Trello and Confluence.
- General office duties; mail, office supplies, bank
- 2-3 years reception/administration experience preferably gained in a financial or professional services organisation
- Excellent professional communication skills; both written and verbal
- A desire and ability to provide exceptional customer service
- An eagerness to learn and build the role to become an integral part of the practice
- A confidence in meeting with clients and building professional relationships
- Strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- A hands-on approach with computers and applications
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KVRA02