If your highly motivated with a positive can do attitude and ready to join a vibrant, fast pace team, then this opportunity is especially for you!!
- Loads of Variety in your Day
- Small, Tight Knit Team
- Competitive Salary on Offer
About the Employer
Fantastic opportunity to join a team of professionals. Our Client is a small, people orientated chartered accountancy firm located in Sydney’s central business district. They are committed to building long lasting relationships with their clients by providing them with straightforward, reliable and comprehensive advice. Our client is very passionate about upholding the highest of standards across every facet of their organisation. A company that is honest and makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
About the Role:
Our client is currently seeking an Administration Assistant / Receptionist who has impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills, a quick learner, IT savvy, possesses a positive attitude, high analytical abilities and a high-quality work ethic. Proficient software skills are essential together with excellent communication skills and a friendly and pleasant manner. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years previous receptionist and administration experience gained in a financial or professional services organisation.
- Close access to public transport
- Diverse role with no Micro-Managing
- Wonderful, Friendly and Supportive Team
- Monday to Friday – Work, Family and Life Balance
- Manage the general office administration and reception areas
- Provide administration and secretarial support
- Answer phone calls, take messages and direct to appropriate person
- Manage appointments and greet visitors
- General office duties; mail, office supplies, equipment maintenance
- Exposure to Handisoft & Xero or similar software is essential
- Office Administration Certificate or related qualification is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBAAR02.01