Established family owned industry leader | Generous salary incl. base + comms + super | Highly supportive culture | Audio Visual Industry
- Well established Family owned and operated company
- Friendly, open and supportive culture
- Development & career progression available
- Generous salary incl. base + bonus + car allowance
About the Employer
Our client is a family owned and operated distribution business based in the major cities of Australia. They are well known for supporting local business both small and large and providing tailored business solutions to assist their customers.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced account manager with a focus on sales to join our client’s team. This role will be based in the South Australian branch where you will work alongside a high performing team including a second Account Manager, Branch Manager, Sales Specialists and Head Office. In this role you are charged with managing and developing growth from your portfolio of customers and actively seeking new business through your assigned categories. Your time will be split 70/30 on the telephone and meeting with your customers face to face.
- Competitive salary + Super + Comms + Vehicle Allowance
- Work with a market leader in distribution technology
- Work with market leading Audio Visual products
- Career growth available
- Meet and exceed sales budgets by maximizing all brands in category
- Maintain minimum periodic customer sales activity
- Enter interactions with all customers into CRM
- Support branch performance budgets
- Create and maintain strategic account plan for each assigned customer
- Previous Account Manager / Sales Representative / Outbound Sales experience
- Must have a hunger to drive sales in new and existing business
- Previous experience selling technology or print products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable to engage via telephone or face to face
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CMAM103