Provide customised product solutions - mobility equipment. Compassion & customer focus. Exc Salary, vehicle & bonus. Collaborative & innovative team.
- Excellent base salary, vehicle & bonuses
- Integral role for improving the lives of others
- Innovative and highly customised products
- Dynamic organisation with exceptional culture
About the Employer
Our client is a leading and proud Australian owned organisation providing customised mobility equipment, to improve the lives of people with special needs. They are passionate and dedicated to delivering exceptional, personalised client service, through their expert knowledge of innovative products. Their mission is to meet the individual needs of clients, and in doing so change their lives for the better!
About the Role:
Our client seeks a Product Consultant to join their Sydney team. Your primary responsibility will be to engage with individual clients, understand their needs and provide personalised solutions with the provision of assistive technology equipment.
- Work closely with clients on an individual basis
- Contribute to making the lives of others better
- Be rewarded and recognised for your commitment, dedication and customer focus
- Significant autonomy and career growth opportunities
- Become a valuable team player in this dynamic and innovative organisation
- Providing personalised consultation with therapists and families to understand their assistive equipment needs
- Providing a range of equipment options to clients and designing equipment that best suits their needs
- Quotation preparation and placement of orders
- The delivery of customised equipment, the ability to make necessary adjustments and demonstrating its functionality
- Maintaining weekly appointment targets and achieving sales and quotation targets
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role working with special needs clients (ideally)
- Demonstrated experience in providing exceptional customer care
- Demonstrated problem solving and the ability to deal with complex situations
- A mechanical mind with a practical aptitude and ideally an understanding of biomechanics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- An emphasis on attention to detail
- Physical ability to undertake heavy lifting/moving of equipment
- Current drivers licence
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KSPC01