If you're a talented dinner cook (buffet style) then we want you! We offer an awesome team to work with, and a great salary package included!
- Competitive Salary on Offer
- All Living Expenses Paid
- Single or Team Opportunity
About the Employer
Our Client is more of an “all you can eat buffet restaurant” than a roadside cafe. Unlike a roadhouse our Clients present meals with plenty variety, quality and quantity of home cooked food, prepared fresh daily on site. Food that you come to know and expect every time you sit in the friendly atmospheric dining room.
About the Role:
Our Client is seeking a single or couple who can prepare menus for up to 40 to 50 guests each night. You will be required to buy stock for your menus and with guests that may stay for weeks even months your menu’s must have plenty of variety. Cleanliness is essential in all aspects of your work ie: storeroom must always be clean and up to date especially the expiration dates, work benches, utensils and dining room are always to be clean. Being on the evening shift you may also be required to occasionally to check late guests into their room. This role is very flexible with times, you can prepare in mornings and just come in before dinner to heat and serve or relax during the day and start your shift in the afternoon, it’s up to you.
- Included is a one bedroom, self-contained apartment on site
- Great salary on offer
- Flexibility on how you work your day
- Only 1.5 hour drive to Perth City Centre so best of country and city living
- Menu Planning for 40 to 50 people (Buffet Style)
- Stock Ordering
- Cleaning of dishes and dining room at end of service
- Occasional checking in of guests
- Hospitality Industry experience is essential
- Menu building with variety
- Stocktake and ordering skills
- Must possess initiative
- Friendly and approachable
- Flexible and team player
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBC01