A great career development opportunity for an efficient, highly motivated and enthusiastic Accounting Graduate!!
- Loads of Variety in your Day
- Small, Tight Knit Team
- Competitive Salary on Offer
About the Employer
Fantastic opportunity to join a team of professionals. Our Client is a small, people orientated chartered accountancy firm located in Sydney’s central business district. They are committed to building long lasting relationships with their clients by providing them with straightforward, reliable and comprehensive advice. Our client is very passionate about upholding the highest of standards across every facet of their organisation. A company that is honest and makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
About the Role:
This role is suitable for someone from Graduate level up to one year of experience in a Public Practice Firm. The ideal candidate has to be a team player with impeccable attention to detail and organisational skills, they are a quick learner with a positive attitude and a high-quality work ethic. Proficient software skills are essential together with excellent communication skills and a friendly and pleasant manner.
- Close access to public transport
- Financial support to undertake your CA
- Gaining broad industry experience
- Wonderful, Friendly and Supportive Team
- Continued, supported educational training
- Work on a broad range of clients, assisting them with their Taxation and Accounting requirements including tax returns, activity statements and bookkeeping.
- Listening to instructions, asking pertinent questions, and carry out tasks as required in a practical and timely manner is essential in this role
- Provide support to Accountants/Management
- Exposure to Handisoft & Xero or similar software is an advantage
- Bachelor of Business/Commerce, majoring in Accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBGA01