High level income. Regarded quality brand name in the building industry. Autonomous with no staff reports. Parking on site. Immediate start.
- High Level Remuneration
- Full Financial Responsibility
- Highly Regarded Building Industry Co
- Autonomous role / No staff reporting
About the Employer
As a family owned business for over 30 years in Australia, this organisation works with design, construction and building projects around Australia. They work closely with architects, engineers and subcontractors from consultation to building stage. Their designs are indistinguishable from other construction and are built with accuracy and streamline quality.
About the Role:
The Financial Controller role is pivotal to the operations team and provides the day to day financial control and insights across the business. This is a sole role reporting directly to the CFO and will be responsible for whole cycle of the finance function to Trial Balance stage.
- Autonomous role with no staff reporting
- Parking on site
- New financial system software
- Ability to design processes
- Work within a highly regarded brand name
- Daily management of finance functions
- Payroll functionality for approximately 35 employees
- Accounts AR and AP management
- Financial Accounting and month end reporting
- Profit and Loss and Trial Balance
- Drive new process efficiencies within the department
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in a finance function
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager
- CPA Qualifications highly regarded
- Minimum DIP Accounting
- Hands on month end experience
- Minimum 2 years in the building industry
- Exposure to “CATCloud” would be advantageous
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.