Bring your warehousing/inventory skills to this newly created role. Career growth opportunity!
- Leadership opportunity
- Great team culture
- Mon-Fri 7.00 am - 5.00 pm
A successful and well established privately owned company specialising in the HVAC supply industry. Leaders in their field, their ongoing success and business growth is attributed to their strong and collaborative team culture that is built on trust, honesty and reliability.
About the Role
In this newly created role you will be working alongside the Warehouse Team Leader in controlling inventory, ensuring optimal stock levels are maintained, and customer orders are processed and delivered on time. This is a very hands on role where you will need to be prepared to assist in the warehouse and other areas of the business as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of inventory control
- Maintaining and setting levels of inventory
- Ensuring accuracy of stock locations within the warehouse and system
- Receiving, checking and storing inwards goods
- Unloading of inwards goods
- Facilitation of stock takes
- Assisting other warehouse duties as required
- Ensuring OH&S, QA and Warehouse Safety standards are met
- Previous warehouse / inventory control / logistics experience
- Previous experience in staff management
- Meticulous approach to work and high level of attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Computer literacy and experience with warehouse management system software, barcode scanning
- Excellent communication skills
- Full clean drivers license
- Forklift license
- Professional approach with a high level of personal integrity and work ethic
- Above all else you will take pride in your work and be a team player!
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASSCC01