Newly created role for an experienced Travel Consultant to manage internal travel requirements for a corporate global organisation!
- New critical role with an opportunity to implement new systems
- Join a team within a global organisation with strong values
- Work/life balance - M-F
About the Employer
An expanding multi-faceted global organisation that is future focussed and forward thinking that supports SMEs within their business network by providing advisory services and group purchasing to assist in the growth of their clients’ businesses. This organisation is part of a large network that contributes to communities in their network as well as voluntary services. Working with accountability, integrity, loyalty and strong values is at the core of the organisation.
About the Role
In this role you will be working alongside department EA’s in coordinating travel arrangements for staff to attend meetings and conferences nationally and internationally. As a new role for the organisation you will be instrumental in implementing systems and processes to effectively manage the travel requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinate national and international travel for all staff
- Preparation of itineraries
- Liaise with external travel agents to obtain quotes and arrange bookings
- Ensure travel costs are within budget
- Development of systems and processes for travel requests
- Project management and coordination of group travel bookings
- Collaborate with the EA team and provide EA support as required
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Proven experience in high volume corporate travel, either as a Travel Consultant or EA/PA
- Meticulous approach to work and high level of attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Be tech-savvy and comfortable with learning new programs
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional approach with a high level of personal integrity and work ethic
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client's selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASCTCEA03FA