Exiting development opportunities and a competitive package working in the fast growing Cyber Security Industry!
- Fantastic team culture
- Flexible working opportunities
- Growing organisation
With cybercrime predicted to cost businesses $2.1 trillion by 2020, it has become an ever-present boardroom conversation with focus and attention to address the issue. Our client’s aim is to create secure, more productive clients through the optimum use of technology. Founded in 2014, our client has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards. With a vision to be the global leader in cyber security, they are focusing on delivering “customer love” and creating an innovative and high performing work culture. They recognise that rewarding and acknowledging their employees' hard work is paramount to their success.
About the Role
To support the growing client demand for Security Assurance and Penetration Testing services, our client is hiring a Security Consultant to support the scoping and delivery of applicable services. Candidates should have 4+ years offensive and defensive experience across SPLUNK/SIEM toolsets. In this role, you will be tasked with:
- Performing security testing of client environments
- Writing SOWs for clients
- Conducting webinars
- Developing collateral for analytics as a service
- Developing and researching exploits
- Increasing brand recognition
- Developing indicators of compromise for new exploits (Purple Teaming)
- Strong Knowledge and expertise in Penetration Testing, Red Team, Attack Simulation, Application Security Testing
- Extensive experience in addressing web application security issues, such as those outlined in OWASP Top 10
- Comfortable in scripting languages and custom tool development.
- Strong knowledge of application security throughout the software lifecycle
- Knowledge of security in both Linux and Windows environments as it pertains to Web application hosting, middleware (Apache, Tomcat, PHP, ColdFusion, Ajax), and databases (Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Servers)
- Demonstrated experience with mobile application security testing.
- Certifications such as CREST, OSCP, GPEN are desirable
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: DMSC02