Established family owned industry leader with a highly supportive culture
• Friendly and fun company culture with genuine value for employees
• Highly motivated team across 4 points of sale in Australia/NZ
• Opportunity for future career growth and development
• Substantial growth business with multi-sites
• Autonomous role
• Competitive salary | No weekend work
About the Employer
Our client has over 25 years’ experience manufacturing and installing superior security systems across the world, committed to providing peace of mind and a home security system customised to their needs. Our client is an Italian Multinational Automation door company, wholesale / importer.
About the Role
Due to company expansion this role has been created. The successful candidate will be an allrounder to help in the office. You will have your work space. You will be required to assist with customers both face to face and via phone with technical support and work in the warehouse. This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants variety in their role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing Technical support via phone and face to face to customers for gate or door controller, Security / Control room operator and basis repairs
- Resolving technical issues
- Providing excellent customer service
- Working in warehouse inwards and outwards goods
- Stock count
- Keeping storeroom organised and in tidy manner
A strong mechanical aptitude and/or experience working in the following fields:
- Experience working with engine-based automation technological products
- A customer focused approach and experience working in a role where you are dealing with customers from all backgrounds and helping them resolve issues.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Clear verbal and written English skills
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Office skills
- Be highly organised, work with accuracy and be able to meet daily, weekly and monthly targets and deadlines.
- A technical qualification is desirable
- Honest, reliable, hardworking, Team Player
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: DMWA03