Take this start up to national sales, high growth opportunities in the building industry.
- Building industry
- High growth opportunities
- New business development and product sourcing
Our client is a promising supplier to the building industry with an existing client base. As an importer of quality building supplies, this company is looking to grow its range of products and clients within the Australian market.
About the Role
As the company’s first employee, the Business Development Manager will be tasked with exploring new markets within the Australian building industry. In order to grow the business, this role will also source additional products to add to their offering.
For this exciting role, our client is seeking to appoint a driven and experienced sales professional with management experience and a demonstrated track record of successful new business development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- New business development
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting
- P&L management
- Design and execution of sales strategies
- Sourcing and development of new product lines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to self motivate and achieve personal sales targets
- Working knowledge of the Australian building and construction industry
- Understanding of the import business
- Experience sourcing new products and negotiating import terms
- A problem-solving and positive attitude in managing client relationships
- Ability to work in a competitive and fast-changing small business environment
- Energy, passion and drive in all aspects of business development
- Superior ability to build long-term relationships with senior executives and key decision makers
- Outstanding professional presentation
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: DMBD02