Tree Change...... opportunity for a Senior Project Manager -TAMWORTH - NSW
• Join a leading company in innovative commercial construction!
• Challenging and varied role managing a dedicated team!
• Attractive remuneration based on experience!
About the Employer:
Our client is a leading commercial fit-out and construction company in TAMWORTH NSW with over 25 years’ experience in designing and constructing new build and interior environments. They offer a fully integrated design and construct service, seamlessly coordinated from concept to completion.
About the Role:
In this dynamic role you will be working across multiple projects, with your primary responsibility being the overall management of the project team and resources.
Key responsibilities include:
• Estimating & budgeting;
• Cost control/management;
• Project & resource planning/scheduling;
• Systems management;
• Managing relationships with clients, subcontractors, and suppliers throughout entire project life-cycle;
• Monitoring workplace performance; and
• Implementation & leadership around WHS, Quality & environmental standards to meet corporate and legislative requirements.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
• Extensive project management experience within the building and construction industry.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplined team.
• Financial knowledge and computer literacy and the ability to navigate various systems and databases.
• Exemplary communication skills with a strong capacity to achieve project and individual goals.
This role offers a great opportunity, work, family and life balance together with a competitive salary package. If you are a person who is willing to role your sleeves up and get the job done and wants to work for a company that is committed to rewarding consistent hard work and dedication, provide excellent job security and benefits, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Named the “perfect country town” by Australian Traveller magazine, Tamworth is the best of both worlds – where the ease of a country lifestyle and the convenience of city facilities are yours.
Tamworth is cool in winter and pleasantly hot in summer, a place where you can choose your pace - take a rest or feel the rhythm.
You’ll discover unique experiences, rich landscapes and world-class events year-round, including the largest country music festival in the southern hemisphere, a festival celebrating our enviable local produce and a festival celebrating cultural diversity.
Make the tree change today....
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: VBSPM01