Permanent long term opportunity with a leading Construction & Fit Out Firm. Varied, Exciting Role.
• Established company of 20 years
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Develop into a senior role
• Lifestyle flexibility options
About the Employer
Our Client, a leading design, construction and fit-out company, provides commercial project solutions to a broad range of high-profile clients across NSW. They have been established for over 20 years and have an enviable reputation for quality, excellence and innovation in the field of commercial fit outs.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Finance Officer to support Administration & Financial Services across all facets of this busy business. This role is pivotal to the functionality of this company and its stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
• End of month reporting
• Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems
• Prepare and reconcile statements and transactions
• Administer and monitor the financial system
• Payroll for 16 staff using Wage Easy
• Cash flow management
• Maintaining job costing and job reporting
• Management reporting as required monthly
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
• Experience with a family business or small to medium enterprise
• Solid understanding of bookkeeping and Accounting procedures
• Strong interpersonal skills with Leadership experience
• Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail
• Certificate III or IV in Accounting or other relevant qualifications
• Adequate systems knowledge (or willingness to obtain) in the following applications: MYOB EXO Job Costing and CRM, Construction Software, MYOB EXO Business or other Financial software, Wage Easy, Sage or other payroll software, MS suite of products.
We seek a bright, enthusiastic, energetic, detail-conscious individual with the aspiration to develop into a Senior Finance Officer/Manager over time.
You are super-organised, friendly and takes ownership of your role. You will enjoy your investment in the company, be an exciting fit for the team and be able to juggle priorities readily.
This role offers a great opportunity for work and family life balance together with a competitive salary package. If you are a person who is willing to role your sleeves up, take ownership and get the job done this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: VBSFO03