Are you looking for an incredible opportunity to launch into your first management position?
- Fitness Industry
- Small Energetic and Vibrant Team
- Social media, Marketing and Promotions
About the Employer
We recognise and respect every individual by delivering personal service with authentic heartfelt commitment. We love nothing more than seeing people achieve extraordinary results.
Be part of a global fitness community where members have access to thousands of locations worldwide. Our organisation is passionate and dedicated to helping our staff and members achieve results, we truly want everyone to thrive and succeed.
About the Role
You will be trained to perform your role with autonomy and responsibility, managing the results of your location in a supportive environment. Surrounded by like minded people who are energetic and vibrant.
You primary responsibility will be to gain and retain members, being energetic, authentic and genuine. Looking after social media marketing and promotional activities. Always inspiring and encouraging others to do their best. Your days off will be Fridays and Sundays.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Engage with and influence members and staff
• Provide exceptional service
• Manage social media, marketing and promotional activities
• Gain and retain memberships
• Meet deadlines and complete Administrative tasks in a timely manner
To be successful for this role you will have the following:
- Experience in both Sales and Customer service
- Proven experience building trusting and authentic relationships
- Open minded, determined, tenacious and resilient
- A passion for fitness
- Honest with high level communication skills
- Sound understanding of marketing concepts and social media
- Ability to undertake repetitive tasks with enthusiasm
- Self-motivated and organised
- Attention to detail
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LCCM03