Are you seeking a role where your skills can make a positive contribution to people living with a disability?
- $40-$50 per hour
- 24 hour roster / 7 days a week
- Rewarding role where you get to make a real difference
About the Employer:
Based in the Greater Western suburbs of Sydney, our client is a dedicated and supportive NDIS provider who help people living with a disability.
About the role:
As a Support Coordinator you will have the responsibility for establishing and maintaining a positive collaborative relationship with participants living with a disability. You will work creatively and resourcefully with them and ensure no issues arise whilst implementing or using their NDIS plan.
- Work for an up and coming organisation that help people living with a disability
- Very rewarding role where you get to work together to achieve results
- Do you want to work with a reputable organisation that will support you career development?
- Assess a number of mainstream, community, informal and provider options
- Negotiate and develop service agreements and create service bookings with preferred providers
- Identify solutions to problems experienced in implementing the plan.
- Must have 5 yrs experience or more as an active social worker
- Experience working with people with a disability
- Current Police Check and WWCC (Working with Children Check)
- Arabic or Spanish speaking candidates will be highly regarded
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: CGSC02