Bring your trade background, project coordination and exceptional planning skills to this fantastic growing business!
- Progressive, successful organisation
- Full Time, immediate opportunity
- Opportunity to put your innovative and analytical thinking into play!
About the Employer
Our client has built a solid reputation as a premium supplier of commercial washroom products and they have experienced significant growth in recent years. They pride themselves on their passionate approach and their drive towards constant progression. They value a high level of professionalism and integrity, and genuinely want to see their people grow.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a competent and experienced project coordinator to facilitate and monitor project plans, schedules, procurement and ensuring project deadlines are met. You will be a highly organised individual with an ability to effectively coordinate the following: deliveries, project schedules, and all services relevant to installations. Your skills in cabinet making / carpentry would be highly regarded in this role. This would be a great opportunity for an individual with a trade background who is looking to step back from major site presence and move into a more office based role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules and expenditure.
- Organising, attending and participating in construction site meetings.
- Planning, reviewing project schedules as per tender documents.
- Develop project strategies, determining project changes and ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assess project risks and provide solutions
- Develop project management calendar to track and report on goals and objectives.
- Procurement of materials and products
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- A joinery or shopfitting background would be advantageous
- A project management skill set
- An ability to think outside the box and apply a flexible approach
- An ability to think on your feet and provide solutions in a short time frame
- A down to earth and professional demeanour with the ability to build rapport with fellow team members, suppliers, installers, customers and all other stakeholders.
- Be a strong team player
- Understanding of the many aspects of coordinating an installation
- Strong Time Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel interstate 2-3 days per month for site visits
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: ASPC01.1