Are you a proven National Sales Manager ready to take the lead with an industry leader within Transport, Manufacturing and Logistics?
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Autonomous role
- Melbourne Metropolitan area
- Transport and Logistics Industry
Our client is a successful family business and industry leader in the packaging industry. They have machinery which is more efficient than anything else on the market as well as all the necessary components required to offer the perfect packaging solution and superior load containment option to their customers.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced National Sales Manager in the transport and logistics industry who has the drive to take their business to the next level. Superior public relations experience, the ability to influence including motivating the sales team. Strong financial knowledge understanding and experience. Working with the Marketing team who have a modern approach to marketing and influencing sales.
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Rewarding team environment
- Enviable company culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Achieve growth and hit targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Coordinate with the sales team to plan promotional activities, trade shows and special events
- Develop creative sales techniques and tactics to meet business goals
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure brand consistency
- Identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Motivate and guide sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Prepare sales contracts, proposals and financial reporting to management
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Great Leadership in particular, motivating and coaching
- Knowledge of logistics and warehousing industry preferred but not essential
- Driver’s license
- Ability to work autonomously
- Be self-motivated and trustworthy and run it like it’s your own business
- Well presented, punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Mature ‘can do’ attitude
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KHNSM01