An outstanding opportunity to join a leading organisation where you can show case your Warehousing skills and contribute to their ongoing success!
- Friendly and Fun Company Culture with Genuine Value for Employees
- Highly motivated team across 4 points of sale in Australia and New Zealand
- Substantial Growth business with multi-sites
- Competitive Salary
A Global leader specialising in the access automation technology industry, utilising smart innovative solutions for both residential and commercial automation needs. They attribute their success to their unwavering commitment to outstanding customer service and professionalism.
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Warehouse Storeperson who has exceptional multi-tasking capabilities and a strong work ethic to seamlessly manage their Brisbane inwards/outwards goods operations in a timely and accurate manner. Attention to detail, planning & organisation, trust worthiness and exceptional customer focused communication are all essential skills to be successful in this role.
- No Weekend Work
- Close Knit, Supportive Leadership team
- Busy and Varied, Autonomous Role
- Newly set-up QLD office
- Proving exceptional customer service with professionalism
- Receiving and processing of inwards and outward goods
- Despatching and receipting of goods to various branches/customers
- Maintaining accuracy of inventory records on core systems
- Ensuring all documentation is completed with a high level of detail and accuracy
- Efficient and safe delivery of goods to vendors
- Stock-take and management
- Assist with both internal and external customer enquiries/orders/deliveries
- Raising quotations and invoices through our ERP system
- 2-3 years pprevious experience in an Inwards/Outwards or Warehousing role
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate and good data entry skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage critical deadlines
- Aptitude for working autonomously with trust and diligence
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads
- Understanding of safe work practices
- Strong team player with a down to earth personality
- Valid police check
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSWS1.1