Senior administration role. Advertising agency. Social media expert. 18 mths exp in marketing or agency.
- Exciting Media and Advertising Agency
- Great Salary on offer!
- High profiles brands/clients
- Established 15 years
- Trendy premises with onsite parking
About the Employer
With an enviable portfolio, this client has provided high standard media and advertising for high profile brands for over 15 years. As a niche market leader, they provide top end media solutions to large brands and provide promotional services to strategically elevate brand profiles.
About the Role:
This exciting position encompasses all client liaison, organising, meeting and managing communication throughout the creative process. The role is pivotal to the process from inception of a campaign though to completion of the project. You will be tasked with managing all internal and external relationships as well as attending offsite corporate meetings and management of all social media interaction.
- Exciting client liaison and meetings
- Loft style work premises
- Off street parking + public transport
- Events, launches and meetings
- Management of internal and external communication
- Management of all social media communications
- Quoting, job estimates and managing documents
- Proof reading of media content
- Liaising with suppliers and external contacts
- Organising couriers
- Management of all works in progress clients
- Relationships and ongoing client development
- Attendance at offsite photo shoots
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 mths in an agency environment or marketing role
- High level understanding and application of Social Media techniques
- Proven background in organising and managing projects
- Experience managing and nurturing client relationships
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to read, interpret and proof media content
- High level personal presentation
- Ability to adapt your approach and prioritise
- Proven ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TKPC02