Work in an inspiring company that recognises and rewards for hard work and commitment.
- Appealing salary package
- Work for a large global organisation
- Join a company that recognises and rewards for hard work and commitment
About the Employer
Founded in 1948, a specialty building products manufacture, who provide solutions to building challenges that architects, designers, building owners, facility managers, and contractors face every day. A global leader in product categories with products being part of some of the most iconic buildings around the world–from the world’s tallest tower, Burj Khalifa in Dubai, to the Oculus at the World Trade Centre Transit Hub in Manhattan.
About the Role:
Our client currently has an opportunity for a full-time Inventory Controller. The role will be responsible for inventory control whilst overseeing the supply chain to maximise cash flow and product contribution margins without compromising customer service.
- Work in an inspiring atmosphere and collaborate with customers and colleagues’ to solve challenges
- Appealing salary package on offer
- A company who values staff and rewards them for hard work and commitment
- Lead a team of 3 Supply Chain professionals
- Formulate, develop and implement inventory planning strategies
- Undertake inventory planning in response to sales forecasting and knowledge of the supplier markets
- Oversee the purchasing process for inventory with consideration to component aspect of products
- Seek out new suppliers to fill product needs, engage with them and negotiate service level agreements in line with CS standards and financial requirements
Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to inventory management, including supply chain management with componentry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, proven ability to lead, develop and motivate a small high performing team
- Proven Stakeholder management, high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Product management experience will be highly regarded
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JRIC03