Join a Market Leader in the Work Wear & Safety industry, Excellent Company Culture, Opportunity for Career Growth, Attractive Salary Package!
- Generous Salary Package On Offer
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Well Established Market Leader
Our Client is Proudly Australian Owned and Operated, and has been supplying the safety industry with a range of work wear and safety products for almost 30 years. Their success can be attributed to their commitment to manufacturing innovative and quality work wear, that will stand the test of endurance in the field, coupled with their superior service and quality guarantee.
About the Role:
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director, with the main emphasis of this role being to increase market share of their products, through new business development and some account management of existing clients, in order to achieve sales targets, business growth, and profit objectives for the business. We are looking for a confident, high-energy professional who has a hunger for success and is not afraid to hunt for new leads and who loves the thrill of a new sale, as much as growing great client relationships.
*Please Note; This position will commence mid January 2020.
- Well established business with long term employees
- Generous Salary Package with attainable commission
- Opportunity for growth and to be a part of the Management Team
- State of the art office and facilities
- Management of the complete sales cycle
- Actively seek new business opportunities and increase sales
- Identify key decision makers
- Follow through on sales leads and presentations
- Preparation of tenders and proposals
- Provide regular reporting updates to Management
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a BDM role
- Experience in safety and work wear apparel industry; OR
- Experience dealing in the mining, engineering, construction and oil & gas sectors or similar essential
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding KPI’s
- An aptitude for understanding clients needs, with the ability to provide solutions
- Excellent presentation with an engaging and personable manner
- Superior negotiation, account management and client relationship skills
- Ability to manage projects and meet deadlines
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and SalesForce preferred
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LBBDM06