Are you a self-starter who is looking for a role with office management and team leadership? Would you like to work for a successful local Business?
• A well-established New Zealand Owned and Operated Business
• Competitive Hourly Rate
• Busy and Varied role
• Flexible working hours
About the Employer
My client is a New Zealand owned family business that has been in operation for over 25 years providing clients with whatever towing solutions they need, right when they need it. They have successfully built up 4 depots, pride themselves in proving exceptional and efficient customer service in truck towing, car towing, machinery transport and roadside assistance.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Company Director, you will work efficiently to manage all aspects of towing service operations. You will be responsible for leading a highly productive team of 10 to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. This role will suit some who enjoys dealing with a diverse stakeholder group, including suppliers, contractors and customers. This is a fast paced and dynamic role, juggling priorities and workload to ensure customer satisfaction and effective co-ordination with all stakeholders is a must to be successful in this role.
• Great opportunity to develop your leadership skills
• Earn extra income through overtime
• Parking, Work Laptop and Phone included
• All aspects of staff supervision, including performance management, HR documentation and administration
• Roster management to ensure resourcing is managed in a timely manner to ensure full coverage
• Timely and efficient administration of all aspects of office management (e.g. phones, building maintenance, office stock levels)
• Oversee all aspects of invoicing to ensure processing in a timely manner
• Ensuring all telephone calls are being answered to set KPI’s.
• Health and Safety compliance and training
Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience as an Office Manager or similar position
• Highly Customer focused with a mature, practical and empathetic attitude to stresses and urgency of the customer
• Strong leadership qualities – able to lead with confidence a diverse team that is highly productive and motivated
• Meticulous attention to detail and numerical skills
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet critical deadlines under pressure
• Advanced computer skills with a strong emphasis on data entry
• Proven customer service skills with the ability to build effective working relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders
• A confident, friendly and enthusiastic attitude; motivated to assist wherever required
• Highly skilled at solving problems quickly and efficiently to maintain high standard of customer service
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSOM02