Large Manufacturer. Modern business park location. Diverse administration duties. On site parking. Good salary package.
- Established Business of 40 years
- Great working culture
- Competitive Salary
- Onsite parking
About the Employer
This known brand manufacturer is located in a modern business park with excellent onsite parking and cafes in easy access. They are an established company of over 40 years and operate in the business to business sector providing air conditioning to large scale commercial premises.
About the Role:
Due to company growth, this exciting new role has been developed to accommodate the volume of work in the administration team. The position is an excellent mix of duties including administration, client liaison and document management. The role reports to the Administration Manager and is part of a team of approximately 12 office staff.
Located in a beautiful modern premise, the area is surrounded by lakes this role is part of a niche administration team.
- Meet and greet customers
- Telephone inbound enquiries
- After sales follow up and management
- Management of finance documents
- Preparation of meeting spaces
- Maintenance of office equipment
- Sales support and liaison with the sales team
- CRM management and maintenance
- Organisation and maintenance of kitchen areas
- Maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Minimum of 3 years administration within a trade environment
- Understanding of contracts and finance documents
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise
- High Level communication and customer service skills
- Advanced level Microsoft office suite
- Ability to adapt your approach and style for customers
- Professional presentation
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: TKCS01