Start early and finish early! Working for a well-known Paediatric practice- 4 days per week.
- Be the face of this practice
- Great location- parking provided
- 7.30am – 4.00pm Monday to Thursday
About the Employer
Our client is a private Paediatric practice in Burwood. Our clients are specialist doctors that also work at the Sydney Children's Hospital and Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne. A well established and respected practice dealing with children and families of all ages. Recognising the need for an innovative practice management platform that could be accessed from multiple locations to support him and his team in delivering efficient, patient focused care.
About the Role:
Be the anchor and face of the practice, manning the front desk and greeting patients and their families, all while answering phone calls and scheduling appointments. The role requires a mature approach and a high standard of communication and administration work.
- Make this role your very own - anchor of the practice
- Salary to match your experience
- Great supportive team
- Start early and finish early and even earlier on Friday
- Meeting and greeting patients – families and children
- Answering incoming calls
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Data entry of patient information using excel and software packages
- Typing of correspondence
- Processing of accounts
- Ordering stock and medical supplies
- General office administration duties
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent people skills including enjoying being near children. This is not a job for someone who does not enjoy interacting with clients especially children of all ages
- Strong communication skills especially phone manner
- Ability to communicate with and relate to people from all walks of life and with different cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent computer skills with accurate typing and data entry ability
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- A flexible, adaptable and willing attitude with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Well spoken, well presented and well mannered
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6 months - 2 years experience within a medical practice in the capacity of medical receptionist
- Client resolution/service exposure
- Familiarity with medical practice software OR the willingness to learn
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JRMR4.02