An opportunity for an experienced Sales Rep to join a highly reputable global business specialising in manufacturing high quality solenoid valves
- Attractive Salary on offer
- Opportunity to make this role your own
- Be part of a growing team and business
About the Employer
With over 50 years of operation, our client is going through a growth and expansion within their team and business. They are a highly reputable globally owned business and are specialists in providing the highest quality solenoid valve and fluid control system solutions, supporting OEM and process applications.
This business has gone from strength to strength and continue to dominate within the market.
About the Role:
Due to growth, my client seeks a highly experienced Sales Representative to manage and drive the business development within the NSW arena. This role is primarily focused on growing the NSW sales and managing the sales process from start to end. The successful candidate must have proven sound technical knowledge as well as experience in selling valves / pneumatics and solenoid valves for the industrial segment and OEMs.
- Challenging yet rewarding opportunity
- An opportunity to be your own boss and manage the NSW region
- Highly repeatable business
- Fantastic team culture
- Attractive salary package for the right person including company allowance, phone and laptop
- Responsible for the sale cycle for the NSW region from market development stage through closing the purchase orders
- Initiate engagement with targeted customers and partners
- Meeting assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts / territory
- Responsible for submitting proposals
- Identifies and develops end user customer base and channel partners – OEM’s, Rep’s, and distributors.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customers' needs on an ongoing basis
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer's needs
- Work closely with channel partners to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Achieve annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Extensive travel within the assigned territory or interstate when required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a B2B sales environment
- Technical knowledge and proven experience in selling valves or pneumatics and solenoid valves for the Industrial segment and OEMs
- Proven experience in the pneumatics / process industry
- Willingness for extensive travel within the territory or interstate if required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communications skills
- Ability to problem-solving and to determine solutions for customers
- Basic Computer and Office365
- Current NSW drivers’ licence
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.