If you have that "CAN DO" attitude, your keen to learn and seeking secure employment close to home with a great team. LOOK NO FURTHER APPLY NOW!!
BRAKE PRESS OPERATOR (CNC)
- ATTRACTIVE $$$
- Supportive Team Environment
- Good Work / Life Balance
About the Employer
With more than 30 years sheet metal expertise, our client is a leading manufacturer of various metal products for many diverse industries, supplying only quality products within the Australian and International market.
About the Role:
Due to continued expansion, our client is looking for an “Enthusiastic” CNC Brake Press Operator to join their highly successful team.
- Working for a company which values its employees
- Strong job security
- Opportunities to expand on existing skill set and gather new experience
- Excellent work / life balance
- Setting and operating CNC Brake Presses (Gasparinis/Safan /Robotic Adira)
- Contributing to continuous improvement
- Willingness to operate other CNC equipment (Laser/Turret Punch etc.)
- Ability to work unsupervised but also within a team environment
- High level of accuracy and bend tolerances
To be considered for this position you MUST have actual working experience as a CNC Brake Press Operator within the Sheet Metal Industry, preferably 4-5 years. You will also require the following:
- Sheet Metal Certificate III or IV
- Accurate ability to set/adjust/operate CNC Brake Presses
- Proven ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications
- Attention to detail is essential
- Welding experience an advantage
- Have a great work ethic with reliability and commitment
If you're interested in this role, then APPLY NOW by forwarding your
Cover Letter and an up-to-date copy of your CV
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JBBPO01.01