Seeking a well-presented and experienced Service Technician with auto-electric, hydraulic and mechanical background to join industry leader in EWPs
- Excellent $$ plus fully maintained company vehicle
- North-West Sydney location
- Successful and innovative Australian-owned business
Established for over 20 years with branches in three states, our client is Australian-owned and operated. They are recognised as the “difficult access” equipment specialists throughout Australia and New Zealand and have exclusive rights to import and distribute a European range of Specialised Access Equipment and Elevated Work Platforms. Also offering a variety of other Materials Handling solutions, the company is proud of its success and has a respected reputation for providing dedicated customer service.
About the Role:
Due to internal promotion, we are seeking an experienced Service Technician to join the Sydney branch, where the focus is on specialised height access machines, stocking units for both sales and hire.
This is a great opportunity to grow, working in a small team to support the Branch Manager, providing technical skills, maintaining leading-edge mechanical equipment and assisting with a high level of customer service. It’s a varied role requiring technical competence, diagnostic skills, a passion for high-end machinery, a responsible attitude combined with a genuine focus on customer satisfaction. You must be well-presented and have the ability to communicate at all levels. You will be required to effectively prioritise a variety of tasks across your daily workload.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Includes fully maintained vehicle, fuel card, phone, laptop etc.
- Work out of a 5-star workshop facility
- Career advancement and development opportunities (including sales potential)
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility and autonomy
- Varied position with training provided and a supportive team
- Monday to Friday with some overtime available
- Provide high-quality workmanship in mechanical service, maintenance and repair
- Servicing equipment on-site and in the field as required
- Successful communication with customers to understand their needs
- Coordination of workflow, subcontractors and transport companies
- Completing pre-delivery checks and loading of machinery
- Attend sites to induct operators on the full range of products
- Regular, accurate communication with Site Manager & Service Agents
- Provide high standard of customer service
- Willingness to continually learn and advance with product changes and advancements
- Demonstrated history as a service technician, working in a mechanical capacity
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Automotive electrical experience & proficiency with hydraulic systems
- A high level of proven organisational skills with a mechanical workflow
- Must have genuine capacity to communicate well with people
- Mechanical trade qualification or similar is required.
- Prior experience working on EWPs, Forklifts or similar an advantage.
- Auto electrical background/qualification will be well regarded.
- Able to contribute effectively in a small team environment
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: LDST01.1