If you are ready to take the next step in your accounting career, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Full-time position offering an immediate start
- Boutique multi-disciplinary firm based in the heart of Sydney
- Plenty of opportunity for growth
Our client is a highly passionate firm offering services of Business Advisory, Accounting and Tax, SMSF strategies, Mortgage Finance/Insurance, and Virtual CFO. Based in Sydney CBD our client is highly passionate about helping high net worth individuals and SME owners to maximise their wealth creation strategies and to increase their business values through their holistic approaches.
About the Role:
Due to consistent business growth, our client is currently seeking an energetic, career driven and focussed Accountant to join their fantastic team. You will be provided with direct mentoring from the Managing Director who is an active ‘hands on’ part of the firm. If you are someone that wants the opportunity to learn the essentials to become a future commercially savvy business advisor then this could be the perfect role for you!
- $80,000/- to $85,000/- p.a. (incl. super) + commissions
- Be mentored directly by the Managing Director
- Opportunity for career progression and growth
- Become part of a team that really cares about its employees
- Become an integral team member, dealing directly with clients
- Contact clients directly
- Provision of Tax and Business Advice for a variety of clients in various industries and group structures
- Ability to manage own work flow and budgets weekly
- Developing the understanding in other advisory areas such as mortgage, insurance, and virtual CFO reporting
- 6+ years full-time experience in a "local" public practice accounting firm
- Preference for completion (or near completion) of CA/CPA
- Proven ability to develop and build client relationships
- Solid understanding of tax and accounting fundamentals
- Experience in managing junior staff and team budgets
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with Xero
- Must be an Australian Resident
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: KVIA05