Innovative, dynamic and technically exciting company that has strong vision and direction. A collaborative, fun and rewarding environment.
- Reporting to the Security Practice Director (Founder)
- Fantastic team culture with excellent rewards
- Rewarded with a great remuneration
The company has rapidly expanded and received multiple awards. Their vision is to be the global leader in their field. Their focus is on delivering outstanding customer service and creating an innovative, high performing and exceptional work environment for their employees.
They recognise that rewarding and acknowledging their employees hard work is paramount to their success. They are community focused and socially responsible
They create secure, more productive clients through the optimum use of technology.
You will love working with them because they offer a technically exciting, innovative and dynamic environment that has strong vision, direction and a collaborative, fun and rewarding workplace.
About the role
The Security Assurance Practice Lead role will lead the strategy for cyber security penetration testing activities, manage the team and take a hands-on role in delivery to customers.
This role will be responsible for delivery the company’s vision for assurance and ensuring that the day to day management of a small team supports this.
To be successful in this role you will have a good understanding of network protocols and solid technical skills in both info security and the architecture penetration testing.
- Fantastic team culture
- Community focussed and socially responsible
- Health Insurance benefits
- Food amenities for breakfast and lunch
- Health and well-being programs
- Games room with ping pong table for tournaments
- An active rewards and recognition program
- An experienced leadership team that is focused on supporting and coaching
- Supported career development and training opportunities
- Scope and plan the penetration testing delivery strategy
- Select, design and create appropriate tools for testing
- Keep up to date with latest testing and ethical hacking methods
- Enhance existing methodology material
- Act as the central point of contact for all customer enquiries and project issues
- Collaborate with remote working team members ensuring a unified team, liaising with all parts of the business and ensuring team performance metrics and measures are met
- Conduct incident response engagements around compromise assessments
- Review physical security and perform social engineering tests where appropriate
- Evaluate and select from a range of penetration testing tools
- Certified Register of Ethical Security Testers (CREST) - Required
- A degree in computer security, computer science or equivalent
- Recognised security testing certifications (GIAC, CEH)
- Penetration testing experience of systems, web-based applications and networks.
- Solid knowledge and experience of using a variety of penetration testing or threat modelling tools including open source and commercial mapping
- Ability to assess testing tools and deploy the right ones
- Strong project planning and project execution skills
- A solid understanding of ethical hacking
- Scripting and programming experience is beneficial
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- An interest in attending and presenting at security forums
Please forward your cover letter addressing the Skills and Experience above as well as a recent resume.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JRSA02.01