Be part of the Fitness Industry's most respected & awarded companies. Enjoy the freedom to implement your own ideas & take ownership of your role.
- Great Base Salary + Bonus
- Strong Focus on Customer Relationships & Fitness
- Be a part of a well known and loved Brand
About the Employer
Our client is part of a successful gym network, who are passionate and dedicated to seeing their members achieve their fitness goals. With a high-performing friendly team, the most up-to-date gym equipment and safety for their customers at the forefront, they offer an environment that is suitable for all fitness levels.
About the Role:
As Club Manager, your role is about creating a personalised experience with Club members, delivering on the businesses promise of ensuring existing members are 100% happy and satisfied. A large part of the role will be to attract new members to the gym, through various marketing platforms, such as social media – Facebook updates, Instagram stories etc, internal and external promotions, referrals AND most importantly ensuring that the gym is maintained and the equipment cleaned and managed.
This role is a Maternity Leave cover.
- Lead growth in Memberships, use your social media savvy
- Enjoy a great Base Salary + achievable bonuses
- Help Customers achieve their body goals
- Work with like-minded people who love Fitness
- Running the day to day operations, maintaining all equipment and clean bathrooms
- Grow and generate new customers
- Maintaining existing and approving current customer experience
- Maintaining Membership database and any other Adhoc administration
- Follow up on late payments and or expired memberships
- Develop strategies to gain more customers via social media and website
To be successful in this role, you will possess a strong passion for the fitness industry, you will be outgoing and customer centric. You must have excellent communications skills and be approachable, must be able to think on your feet and problem solve any customer issues. You will be mature minded and understand bodies come in all shapes and sizes and be willing to help customers on their fitness journey.
- Certificate III or above in Fitness is highly desirable
- Have current First Aid and CPR
- Be able to pass a police check and obtain a working with children’s check
- Car and License – Desired but not essential
- Be flexible in your approach to diet and fitness
- Proven Sales track record
- Must be comfortable being on Camera
If this role, sounds like it could be your next dream job, please apply now!
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.