Are you an experienced Operations leader who is adept in driving productivity and managing exceptional service delivery? Join an industry leader!
- Competitive Remuneration
- Market Leader within the Industry
- Supportive Management team
Established in 1995 in New Zealand as a small family business, our client began by supplying a range of trailer components to trailer builders. Over the following years, a commitment to good ethical values such as integrity, honesty, and loyalty, along with a strong focus on innovation and strong customer service has led to them expanding across NZ and eventually into Australia.
About the Role:
Due to the rapid growth phase the company is experiencing, my client is seeking an experienced Operations Manager who can provide leadership and create effective processes and systems. You will be accountable for overseeing production, inventory control, warehouse, stock flow, procurement, quality control, WHS and dispatch to ensure a well-coordinated operations to ultimately deliver exceptional and quality customer service.
- Values based company who care about their employee's wellbeing
- Opportunity to shape this new role
- Proud leader in the Trailer solutions industry
- Innovation driven business
- Coordinating and managing the warehousing function, production and inventory control smoothly and cost effectively
- Overseeing performance of direct reports and their teams, ensuring adherence to processes and targets
- Capacity forecasting to ensure levels are maintained at an appropriate level to ensure customer service delivery is not impacted
- Empower and drive a culture of excellence in providing the highest level of customer service
- Review training & performance of the team to maintain & balance daily operational workload requirements across multiple functions.
- Lead initiatives to support continuous improvement in the areas of safety, quality, delivery, and cost reduction.
- Champion the company’s Health and Safety Policy, ensuring safe work conditions and practices within your area of responsibility
- Provide strong leadership, direction and mentoring, thereby cultivating and sustaining co-operation and team spirit
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong planning and organisational skills and the ability to plan and manage a schedule with commitment to on time performance
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet critical deadlines
- A proven history of achieving and/or exceeding KPI’s
- Be self-motivated, reliable, and accountable
- Computer literate and reporting experience
- Ability to lead a dynamic and changing workforce, as well as being able to work extremely well under pressure
- Ability to drive a culture of customer focus and exceptional service
- Ability to communicate and interact with personnel at all levels of the team and clients
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: JSOM01.1