Working with multiple productions and groups A-Z of there Travel Needs
- Full Time Role - Monday to Friday
- Touring / Media / Film Account
- Wonderful & Vibrant team Environment
Our client whom is a leader the Film, Media , Touring, corporate Companies Globally has undergone massive expansion and growth.
Now they are seeking some highly experienced Agents/consultants to join the team on their Media and Film Accounts.
Working with multiple productions and groups you will book flights for these teams and their gear to where ever they need to go.
A fast paced environment, changes will be frequent and the ability to engage your clients with gusto and enthusiasm to the changes in their itinerary will be paramount.A passion for customer satisfaction and someone who takes responsibility and pride in the service and job they do will thrive in this environment.
This role will be headed by the Sydney team and so is open to candidates in All Australian states. Those living near offices will have the option to work in the office or from home.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE;
- Minimum 3 years of groups and/or corporate travel experience
- Ability to immediately use Galileo and Tramada Systems
- Self ticketing preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced dealing with VIP and or entertainment industry personal desired
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no;' 5058 or for a confidential discussion please call Beau Keller on 02 8248 9800 only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.