Complex Service Management Project - 5 Month Contract - Change Manager - $850 p/d inc. super - ASAP Start
- 8 Month Contract - ASAP Start
- Significant Service Management implementation
- Melbourne CBD WFH Opportunity
Consortio Sourcing is searching for an experienced Change Manager for a major Government department based in Melbourne.
The organisational change management component of the Service Management Project has been underway for some time. The current change team consists of a Change Manager and two Change Analysts. These existing resources are currently transitioning off the project or reducing their allocation to the project. Additional support is therefore required for the period 17 May 2021 to 30 September 2021.
To continue the change management on the Service Management Project, including but not limited to:
- Continued execution of the change management approach in place
- Continued delivery of change artefacts to project milestones and timelines
- Continued management of diverse internal stakeholder groups with complex needs and interests
- Continued management, support and delivery of change management activities and artefacts to enable leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, communications, change impact assessment, change readiness, training and support
- Continued working with business stakeholders to address concerns and resolve any outstanding issues
- Experience with organisational change on IT projects in large and complex enterprise essential
- Experience with OCM in a multi-stream project
- Government experience desirable
- Experience with change in a service delivery, business support or help desk environment desirable.
Interviews to be held the week beginning Monday 26th April ready for a May 17 start.
For more information please contact Emile on 0404 283 695 or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org