Join one of the fastest- growing start-up companies in Australia
- Quick interview process
- Excellent company culture and lots of career opportunities
My client, one of the fastest-growing AI start-up companies in Australia, is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to ensure data quality across the organisation is maintained to agreed standards and support the business in data cleansing and data quality improvements.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for making sure critical data pipelines are producing data and analytics of the highest quality.
- Address data quality issues raised internally and externally within an agreed SLA
- Identify data quality issues, develop solutions to rectify keeping stakeholders informed of outcomes
- Clean data, conduct deep dives into issues and resolve them
- Monitor data to ensure data within the platform is as up to date as possible
- Work on the data collection process, ensuring quality is not compromised
- Provide queries to proactive test data outside acceptable benchmarks
- Extensive experience as a Data Quality Analyst
- Proficient at fixing data and managing stakeholders
- Good SQL and scripting skills
- Excellent communication skills with obsessive attention to detail
- Self-starter with “data detective” sensibilities and ability to manage multiple threads and priorities
- Experience in a scripting language such as Python is highly regarded
- Experience extracting data from both structured and unstructured sources using traditional data technologies such as SQL but also Big Data technologies such as Hive, Presto, and Spark is a plus
- Experience with visualisation tools is a plus.
0432 516 536