You will design high-level software, develop high-level product specifications and determine technical standards
- Software Architect (C# & C++)
- Global company
- Attractive salary package + benefits
A bit about the role:
- Work with Project Managers, Product Managers, Product Developers and Software Engineers to understand functional requirements and deliver high quality working software throughout sprints, demos, releases and the full software development life cycle.
- Design, code and debug skills
- Lead, mentor and provide technical guidance to software engineers.
- Research, design and evaluate new technologies to maintain an organization wide view of software architecture, capabilities, and strategy
- Provide input and recommendations to create, define or choose an application framework for our applications with other software architects.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies including story mapping, backlog refinement, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- 8+ years of experience in Software Development
- At least 3 years’ experience working as an architect
- Expert level C#, good C++ experience
- Extensive experience in modelling environments (Unified Modeling Language – UML)
- Experience using EA modelling tools.
- Well-versed in software pattern and software design
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Experience leading a team and helping your team grow
- Experience working in an agile environment with scrum teams.
- Desire and experience to lead and provide guidance and oversight to a growing team of engineers and developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Please apply using the link below or email Sabrina