Join a consultancy with an excellent team culture delivering a platform migration for a financial services organisation
- Initial 6 month contracts with a view to extend
- End to end platform migration
- Great team culture and CBD location
Join an exciting mid-tier consulting organisation with a number of enterprise financial services organisations. A key project of work they have been engaged for is to deliver a wealth platform migration. As the business analyst, you will be engaged to gather requirements, write functional and technical specifications, work through the delivery and run the UAT. This consultancy has a real focus on team culture and is looking for strong end to end BA skills but also team players.
- Working closely with the customer through 1:1 & workshopping to understand the business needs and requirements.
- Write BRD's, Functional & technical specifications and work through UAT.
- Provide insight and consult on best practice and delivery where needed.
- Use strong relationship building skills to partner with vendors and stakeholders
- End to end technical business analyst capability
- Previous experience working in Wealth/Superannuation will be mandatory for this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A driven and collaborative approach to work