Working on a wide range or trucks, trailers & others. Clean & tidy workshop with modern equipment. Friendly culture with understanding management.
Exciting opportunity for a Diesel Mechanic to work on trucks, trailers and other pieces of machinery at a busy fleet maintenance workshop. Opportunity to grow a long term career within the company. Work on a wide range of vehicles and equipment with new challenges everyday.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance & repairs on trucks, trailers, side tippers, forklifts, container handlers etc.
- Completing breakdowns and scheduled repairs in a timely manner
- Finding faults and performing diagnostics of diesel equipment
- All aspects of mechanical repairs and services aside from engine, gearbox and differential rebuilds
- Trade Qualification (Diesel Mechanic/Fitter, Heavy Vehicle Mechanic etc.)
- Current HR license highly regarded
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Must have good time management skills
- Be able to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Provide own basic tools
- Competitive remuneration
- Permanent position for the right person
- Modern, clean and tidy workshop
- Growing business who treat their employees as more than just a number
- Possibility of overtime as required
- Some weekend work as required