Our client a market-leading SaaS platform that specialises in advanced conversational AI to transform the overall customer experience.
- Have you worked with customers to understand their business strategies?
- Experience working in an enterprise environment? Software savvy?
- International travel will be required for this role in future
About the Company:
Our client is a market-leading SaaS platform that specialises in advanced conversational AI to transform the overall customer experience. The company is enabling the best creative minds to design and build amazing experiences that improve human life.
This role is part of the Customer Success team aimed at:
- Helping customers achieve their digital human business objectives through the unique product
- Understanding and managing customer health to decrease churn risks
- Identify and execute on customer growth opportunities
- Understand customer business objectives and the problems they wish to solve. Co-create roadmaps and strategies with the customer on how they might utilise our product to achieve these.
- Build a customer onboarding plan to move the customer from ‘getting started’ to ‘getting value’ as quickly as possible.
- Monitor customer usage and trends to classify the health of the customer and identify retention risks or growth opportunities.
- Lead customer renewal negotiations.
- Work with Sales lead to ensure a potential customer is set up for success. This could include reviewing contracts to ensure we can fulfil obligations or leading use case discovery workshops.
- Communicate with customers if an incident or changes to the product affects them.
- Highlight to customers newly released product features that could deliver value.
- Make customers aware of the support options available to them.
- Bring in a Solution Architect or other relevant SME to facilitate the resolution of any customer issues or questions.
- Share feedback with the Sales and Marketing teams on customer industry trends, challenges and opportunities for digital humans.
- Share customer feedback and data with the Product team to help improve our product
You will have:
- Significant and evidenced experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another senior customer facing role.
- Technical understanding of how SaaS products work.
- Experience in working with or within complex enterprises.
- Able to quickly build and maintain trusted and effective relationships at all levels of a large enterprise from the CEO through to a frontline staff member.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close contracts.
- Commercial Acumen - Understands drivers of customer growth, profitability and cash flow. Able to discover and understand a customer’s current business strategies and dynamically customise our account management plan to these.
- Highly organised and able to effectively prioritise and plan across a broad portfolio of customers.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Creative, proactive, adaptable and able to quickly and effectively solve problems
- Passionate, driven and self-motivated
- Accountable and results focused
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
Measures of success include, retention and growth rate of customers in portfolio.
Why work here?
- A competitive salary
- Working with awesome people on big problems
- Access to ESOP
- Health Insurance
- 1-week extra annual leave a year
- New Offices based in Ponsonby
- Flexible start and finish times and ability to work from home when needed
- A significant amount of international travel throughout the Asia Pacific will be required for this role